Monday 17 May 2010

Our Diminutive Balcony Garden, Monday, May 17, 2010

All on the balcony looks fine the tomatoes are growing happily and I believe we have a couple of sage seeds sprouting in the outside tub, we harvested the mixed radish there weren’t a lot some were very small I think I might have overcrowded them we also had the first cutting of some of the mixed salad leaves not a lot but enough for 2?
Vegetables sown today were, Radish French Breakfast 3 and Spring Onion Eiffel
I also put a seed mat of Watercress Aqua in we did one last year and it was very good, didn’t know you could grow watercress without running water?
All in all everything in the garden seems rosy and I am just waiting for my dough to prove and then its fresh whole meal bread for lunch today I made it with some malt extract instead of sugar?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always appreciate your comments bad or good